Wednesday, August 24, 2011

(REVIEW) Aloe Cadabra Tahitian Vanilla Lubricant from The Adult Toy Shoppe


I was recently given the opportunity to review the Aloe Cadabra lubricant from the Adult Toy Shoppe. Before receiving the product, I wasn't really sure what to expect. The description of the product was quite brief, but I figured I'd give it the benefit of the doubt since it is 95% organic. I'm a sucker for more natural type products.

When I received the product, I wasn't too impressed by the product packaging. The box was nice, sure. But I typically throw the boxes in the recycling and just keep the products themselves in my treasure chest. What disappointed me was the fact that the product container does not have any information about the product on it (Again, I am talking about the product itself, not the box it is packaged in). I have a variety of lubes, oils, etc for massage and personal use. So information on the product is important to me.

What is most important though, is the product itself! I decided to use the Aloe Cadabra product to give my partner a back massage. You can use this product for X-rated purposes, but I like to use my lubricants and oils for nice romantic massages. Yes, I am a sucker for sensuality.

When applying the product, I was surprised that the lubricant was so thick. The consistency of the lubricant can be compared to hair gel. I am used to lubricants being liquid. This was different. I wasn't sure of it at this point.

When I put the Aloe Cadabra on my partner's back, that is when I realized it was my new favourite lubricant! I barely used any, and it covered his entire back/shoulders/neck. This is important to note, because the product is 2.5oz (which I consider to be quite small). Also, the product does not get sticky, or does not have a thickness once it is applied (which I cannot stand about a lot of lubricants). It applies well.

One last thing about the product that I think is worth mentioning is the fact that it really does moisturize the skin and smells good. The product I reviewed was the Tahitian Vanilla. The price is excellent as well, $12.99. Would I use this product again? Absolutely. Will I buy this product once this one runs out? You bet! Like I said, it's my favourite lubricant now. The others I have do not compare.


I would strongly recommend this product because:
  1. It is 95% organic
  2. It is affordable
  3. You do not need to use much of the product, therefore it will last for a longer time
  4. It moisturizes the skin
  5. The lubricant is water-based and does not leave a "sticky" feeling
  6. It is the best lube I have tried (and I have tried A LOT)
  7. The product can be used for sexual OR sensual reasons
  8. The Adult Toy Shoppe ships products in discreet packaging

Product Rating:
(It would have received a 5, but I need information labels on products)


Experience Rating:

(best lubricant I have ever used)

If you are interested in finding out more information on the Aloe Cadabra product, The Adult Toy Shoppe, or any other products they carry, click HERE.


Please Note: I received this product from The Adult Toy Shoppe for reviewing purposes. All opinions and thoughts expressed in my review are my own.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some love