Wednesday, August 24, 2011

(REVIEW) Intimate Organics Body Souffle from EdenFantasys


Yay for organic products! I received the Intimate Organics Body Souffle to review from EdenFantasys recently and am excited to be able to share my experience with the product. I received the Cocoa Bean & Goji Berry scent.

When I received the product, I took a whiff of it, and immediately was not a fan of the scent. I had never smelt anything like it before. I decided to try the product out, despite the fact that I thought the smell was funky.

On the back of the product, it says to apply it to damp skin, so I bathed and then applied it. I applied the product to my legs, stomach and arms. When I went to put some of the product in my hands to apply, the souffle came out really quickly. I thought it was going to be a thicker substance, but I was wrong. Since it came out so quickly, I accidently got some on the rug in the bathroom. Woops! I tried getting the product off the rug, but so far I have had no luck. The product is a bright yellow too, so it's important to apply this stuff on yourself over a tiled floor, incase you drop some.

After having the product on me for 15-20 minutes, I actually started enjoying the scent of the product. My boyfriend liked it from the very beginning, but it took me awhile to get used to it. I suppose this is because I usually use common-scented products (ie. vanilla, strawberry, etc). The body souffle also really made my skin feel great. It is a nice moisturizer that doesn't leave a gross residue like some products can.

On the back of the product, it says to use the product to "prepare for a night of romance". I'm not exactly sure why this is, but I suggest using this product every time after a bath/shower, regardless if your night is going to be romantic or not. I actually use this product every single time after a bath/shower now because I've grown to love the smell of it and how it makes my skin feel.

I would highly recommend this product because:
  • The body souffle has a really exotic, strong scent (that I now LOVE)
  • It's affordable (all of the Intimate Organics products are)
  • It makes your skin feel lovely
  • It is organic
  • You do not need to use much of the product, resulting in the product lasting longer
  • Paraben free
  • DEA free
  • Intimate Organics products are excellent quality 
  • EdenFantasys ships orders in discreet packaging, no flashy labels or contents revealed.. oh and you always get to choose a free gift when you order with EF <3




Product Rating:
(Once I got over the strong smell, I became addicted to it lol)

Experience Rating:
( My experience is low because I got it all over the rug and a towel of mine the first time I used it, and now cannot get it out)

To find out more information on the Body Souffle, or to check out other great products, visit EdenFantasys HERE.

Please note: I received this product from EdenFantasys for reviewing purposes. All opinions and thoughts expressed in my review are my own.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some love