Thursday, April 28, 2011

(MY LIFE) The Beginning of a New Blog


And so the journey begins... My very first post on my new blog. I am so excited about this and I just cannot wait to share my ideas, thoughts, and opinions with you, and to hear your ideas, thoughts and opinions too! Be sure to check out the pages located on the right hand side to learn a little bit about me, the blog, my favorite links, etc

I would love if you followed by blog via Google Friend Connect (on the right hand side). If you have an interesting blog, let me know. I'll follow you back!

I am still relatively new to blogging, so things will be modified and revamped as I learn more in-depth tools/techniques to make the blog more convenient for my readers. Any suggestions are greatly appreciated :)

If you have a minute, check out my other blog HERE. It focuses on charitable causes and all proceeds go to charity that are made from the blog.

Thanks for stopping by and I hope to hear comments from you soon :)

Belinda

3 comments:

  1. very nice blog lot of colors
    check out mine if can give me some idea how I can change my background

    http://celebrityscandals2010.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to the crazy world of blogging! I am a new follower if you have any question that I can help you with just send me an email and let me know. Also feel free to come by my blog and check it out

    http://mummyknowsreviews.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful blog! I love the background and the layout!

    ReplyDelete

Leave some love